Friday, October 14, 2005

Ted Rall Ted Rall Ted Rall Ted Rall Ted Rall

I think I've got this story straight: Bloggledygook says that Ted Rall claims that everyone who voted for Bush is an idiot. Ted Rall responds by saying that everyone who voted for Bush is an idiot. The one-sided intellectual debate continues:
See, Ted, the idea is that it's very possible that I agree with you on some important points. But you're just too unhinged ever to take a breath and realize that your rabid hatred and your juvenile inability to look at complex problems without coming to the exact same conclusion every time limits both your audience and your message. That is, if you have a message other than that everyone who didn't vote for John Kerry last time around is... what was that? a Goddamned f***ing idiot? Man, I wish I could write like that.

(Via Instapundit.)